Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Today is My Chesecakeday!! :D

hei ho dear!!

today is my special day.. because i am turning 23 yo!! :)

i got 2 cakes today!! and both are my favourite!!
especially the cookies and cream chesecake.. so yum2.. :9

i should say very very thanks to all my friends who said "happy birthday" to this all day..

especially for my hubby and my coworkers at PJAP.. I Love U All!!
what a surprise and what a cake!! hahaha..

these are my yummy cake :D

u should know from who it is.. yes! from my hubby at 00.00 AM cuph!!


cookies and cream from harvest!! yum2.. thanks PJAP partners!! i took this photo from octa

Thanks GOD for this wonderful cakeday.. :)

For All of my friends.. "Wish U All The Best Either!!" hehe that word is the most i heard from u all.. :) cupapaw!



Love,
dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment