Friday, June 25, 2010

the best late present ;)

hai pals!!
today is my happy day!!

i got the most surprising birthday present.. it's from my hubby, Aryo..
although it's a very late present (10 days late), i don't mind.. he make me smile all day long!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrghhh... euphoria :D

i share the pictures of my present..

the box, gold is my favourite :)


the envelope :)

i love the title of my birthday card.. look at that cute turtle *smooch

:)

and the gift is................


a blackberry gemini :D

wow wow wow..
i should say thanks to Allah and my dear love ;) *smooch

he said "ini buktinya kalo aku gak main-main waktu kerja"
kya kyaaa kyaaaa... i really in a euphoria..

i know that he always want to buy me a cellphone, but i never thought that he really got an aim on it..

on the same day, i took a lunch at kin no taki with him and his father, his father also give me a present... a perfume!!

oh God.. what a wonderful day ;)

thanks Aryo Wibisono, i love you.... *kiss *kiss
i hope we will last forever.. amieen

Love,
dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment