Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturday Story..

hei hooo pals..!!

i wanna tell u bout my saturday.. it was a great day actually, beside my useless makeup.. :p

i decide to came to my bf friend's sister wedding, but in the last minute he said that he had to come to a meeting.. damn!

i don't want to miss my rare beautiful face (hehe), i upload it to u :p (as though u need it, :p)

me and my boy

another me.. ahay.. :p


i dont get really mad, cos i changed my plan to go to Grand Indonesia with my best friend Mitha!! we watched Bangkok Traffic Love Story, what a very funny movie!! u will laugh from the beginning till the end :)


a true hahaha-movie

when i watched it, i sit beside a very annoying girl with a very loud laugh, she laugh on every scenes either it is fun or not. grrrr..

o ya, tomorrow is Ray, Aryo's nephew, birthday party.. we bought a kid golfer kit for him.. i wish he love it!! :). and today is octa and gita first anniversary!! happy anniversary!!

did u have a wonderful Saturday like i did friends? i wish u did.. :)


Love,
dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment