Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Origami in the late night..

Good Morning friends!!

since my duty in the office doesn't really tight righ now, i used my time to downloaded a lot of diagram of origami..

i like creating a simple thing to be a beautiful things, and origami is one of this criteria

making origami needs a lot of concentrate, more over it is hard to get a comprehension from the diagram. i cant understand some of the instructions which is wrote in the diagram, such as this one:
can u explain to me what does this instruction mean about???

yesterday, i tried some of my origami diagram.. it's very interesting!!
may be u should try it..

these are origamis that i've made, (doesn't made it orderly but not bad either) :p


the most difficult until now, mushroom and butterfly (so messy :p)


moderate, lili and small boat


crane, the simplest one :D

are they good?? hihi.. (please lie to me :p)

i'll make some more!! join me.. u can find the diagram in here and here

try and send me the result yah..

have a great day pals..

Love,
dinar pastika

No comments:

Post a Comment