Wednesday, April 21, 2010

wednesday morning..

Morning All!!

wake up late is my hobby.. hohoho..

it's all because i was watching DVD, It's Complicated.
Am totally love it! especially for Meryl Streep's act. she is perfect!! love her much.. :)

Back to my wake-up-late. i opened my eyes at 06.30 AM while my train is going at 06.23 AM.. haha..
Suddenly i think about getting sick and won't go to client.. haha.. but i remember it's my first day in other section, so i should have to know 'bout the problem there.

Taking the 4th train after my ussual train, and buy kerupuk bangka for being my and my coworker snack.. the picture is below.

yumyum.. :)

my cookies project is threaten to be failed. i planed to make it at my sister's home, but i am just knowing that she doesnt have oven. :( can i make it at my BF home? (wishing he reads my blogs :p)

today is the grand opening of Apple Store at my Campus, really want to know what will they offer..

And for my hubby, take care in Bandung, i'm gonna miss u.. cuph!

Happy Kartini's Day!!! ^__^ enjoy ur day pals..


Love,
dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment