Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Super Sweet Cookies!!

Hai hoooo..!

i have accomplished my cookies project!! Alhamdulillah..
At least i've done my project, not another wishy-washy-project agaiiiinnn.. wuw.. :D

i really feel the advanteges of making this blog, it makes my aims stronger. thanks blogger.. :)

here is the picture of my cookies... i made it on Sunday without anyone's help.. i really proud of me!! hohoho..

fresh from the oven

2 jars of cookies for my hubby and my coworkers

My cookies taste good! but a little bit sweeeeett.. hehehe.. my friend octa call it "toothache cookies" hahaha..

i wanna made another meal my own.. i love cooking!! :p beside it's my hubby's requirements of being his wife.. :)

wish me being a good chef..

Have a good day pals..

oh, i almost forgot.. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJINDRA PRAMUDYA WULLUR!! i wish u got the best, my little baby.." :) mwaaahh!!

Love,
dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment