Thursday, August 25, 2011

Laughing out loud!!

Hihi.. What a looooong time not to write this blog.. I miss it already and ready to share my today's story..

I had a dinner with my bf's office mate. He also brought his family and some of his colleagues..

This is a conversation between his father and his colleague.

Colleague: "is she (pointing at me) aryo's bride to be?"

Aryo's father: "yup, at least it's what aryo thought about. But maybe dinar dont think the same"

Hahahaha.. Suddenly i laughed.. Even his father like to make a joke of our relationship..

But u know the truth my dear, i wont think others can replace u as to be my husband.. Hug and kisses

Notes: i tried to post the blog with blogpress for iphone.. And it works incredible.. I wish i can start blogging frequently nowadays..


love,


dinarpastika

No comments:

Post a Comment